Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

quick veggie burger

I really liked these. they don't take any longer then regular burgers to make and they are a lot less messy.

no grease splatters all over the stove.


 I've tried veggie burgers from the store years ago and didn't care for them, too chewy or something.

I have changed my ways.

this is the way to go for veggie burgers. of course I will still be enjoying a real burger now and then.

1 can black beans (drained and rinsed)
2Tbl. katchup (or you can use tomato paste for a no sugar option)
1tsp. mustard
1tsp onion powder
1tsp garlic powder
1/2 cup oats ground to a course texture
1Tbl. Worcestershire sauce

add everything in a bowl. mix and smash beans until it is well mixed and a ground meat texture. make into patties. cook like you would meat patties or bake in oven at 400 degrees for 7 min on each side.

No comments: